- The Chinatown Resource Center works to empower the community and promote community stability by offering case management, referral services and public education programs
- The Chinatown Resource Center partners with other community groups to co-sponsor important community events and on-going services. These include legal assistance, health screenings and financial counseling.
Services & Programs
- Case management services to help local residents negotiate the complex and bureaucratic system of accessing benefits; application assistance and advocacy
- Walk-in services including translation services and completing forms
- Information and referrals to legal, housing and other social services
- Public education workshops
- Adult ESL and Computer Classes
Adults 18 to 59 years of age. ESL and computer classes are open to seniors as well.
Geographical Area of Service
Preference given to those living in Chinatown, others served on a case by case basis.
- Monday & Wednesday 9:30a.m.
- Tuesday - closed
- Thursday by Appointment
- Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Cantonese, Mandarin, Toishanese, Yanpingese, English.