To provide a warm and welcoming bilingual, bicultural environment for predominantly Chinese seniors.
Services & Programs
- Daily breakfast and lunch
- Social services including information, and referrals.
- Planned activities including dinners, trips (both within the U.S. and abroad), arts and crafts, ESL and citizenship classes, Tai Chi Chuan, healthy aging workshops, and Chinese Opera
- Informal activities including Mahjong, Chinese calligraphy, bingo, stay well exercise, ballroom dancing and chorus. The accomplished chorus has participated in concerts outside of the agency and citywide.
- Volunteer opportunities including special events, teaching, kitchen services and community services
All persons that are 60 years old and above.
Geographic Area of Service
Monday-Friday, 8a.m. – 5p.m.
A voluntary annual donation is suggested for program enhancement. The suggested donation for meals is 75 cents for breakfast and $1.25 for lunch.